- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
Ruby was a delight. I hope all my new landlords are as decent and professional.
A.T. Smith is doing fine. We’ve been with A.T. Smith & Co for about 22 years. We jus bought 2 more rentals and signed those properties up with A.T. Smith. So we now have a condo and 3 houses with A.T. Smith, we’re happy.
I would like to thank Laura for everything. She was always on top of everything and she called me to check if everything was going well and she made sure when I needed something done in this house, it got done.
I appreciate everything A.T. Smith & Co has done for me during my six year stay, but it’s time for a change. I know the unit will go quick. It’s been one of the best apartments and location I’ve had the pleasure of living in. Thank you for all your work and understanding.
I think very highly of Ruby. She’s done an excellent job for me and looks out for my interests. I have complete trust in Ruby.
I just wanted to tell you how much of a God send you were to me yesterday! As you know life has thrown me through a few loops lately, and to have someone help me as quickly and kindly as possible made one thing in life easier right now! You are amazing at what you do, and I have never rented from a company so attentive and so quick! Again, my deepest gratitude and thanks for doing what you do well.
We had an overall wonderful experience living at Dover apartments under A.T. Smith & Co. Laura was always very cordial and she handled maintenance requests in a timely manner. Thank You
This is regarding Ruby Gonzalez. She is wonderful. When we went out of the state, she did everything for us so we did not have any problems. In the future, we will recommend her to our friends or whoever needs property management. In her hands our house was safe.
Thanks so much for all your work. I feel so relieved that Ruby and Crystal can handle all the management tasks!
RE: Nikki…….This almost slipped my mind but I wanted to thank you for arranging our inspection of our Condo. It is very nice to have a representative that is trustworthy, reliable, and dependable. We do appreciate you and wish you the very best as you continue to ascend those Colorado Mountains.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.