- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
RE: Laura Freese I would like to tell you that we were extremely happy with your services and all of the help and reassurance you had to offer. We talked with several property managers and you immediately stood out as the right person for us to work with even from our first phone call. Because of this, I will gladly be recommending you to anyone I talk with that is in need of a property manager.
We had an overall wonderful experience living at Dover apartments under A.T. Smith & Co. Laura was always very cordial and she handled maintenance requests in a timely manner. Thank You
RE: Thomas Chang When our jobs took us to New Jersey and we were unable to manage our Denver rental properties, we were fortunate enough to begin our association with your property management company sometime around 1994. In the almost 20 years of our relationship, A. T. Smith & Company has managed our properties in a professional manner with particularly excellent service from Thomas Chang who has provided “above and beyond” service throughout our relationship.
The management and the property were awesome.
Ruby was a delight. I hope all my new landlords are as decent and professional.
Thank you so much. I appreciate the time and courtesy you all put into us after Ruby became our property manager.
RE: Laura Freese, Property Manager Overall, my experience in the Dover St Apartments were very pleasant. I enjoyed my apartment and the overall community. My concerns were always quickly and professionally addressed by Laura Freese. She was a great property manager and it was a pleasure working with her.
I think Ruby does a superb job! Ruby and Maryland are the ones that I interface with and they do an excellant job of getting the properties re-rented and get the necessary work done whether it’s major or not depending on the tenant. They provide good communication and I’m really satified. I’ve been with A.T. Smith & Co. well over 20 years. I would say we started using A.T. Smith’s sevices in the late 80’s and they have been handling everything ever since then.
RE: Laura and Maintenance Staff You have a really great support team of contractors and in-house maintenance. I really appreciate how well everything goes.
I love how maintenance comes when needed. I love when you call someone picks up the phone. All & all I love it.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.