- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
I think very highly of Ruby. She’s done an excellent job for me and looks out for my interests. I have complete trust in Ruby.
I really like living in the apartment because Ruby Gonzalez was the manager. Whenever I needed something, she attempted to fix everything that was necessary.
Thanks so much for all your work. I feel so relieved that Ruby and Crystal can handle all the management tasks!
Steve, You’ve mentioned improving your services to your clients. I simply cannot imagine better or more considerate service than your firm provides. I thank you.
RE: Laura Freese, Property Manager Overall, my experience in the Dover St Apartments were very pleasant. I enjoyed my apartment and the overall community. My concerns were always quickly and professionally addressed by Laura Freese. She was a great property manager and it was a pleasure working with her.
Hi Ruby, Thanks for keeping me up to date about renting the house. You did a great job. But you always do a great job. It’s nice to know you are taking care of my property when I am so far away. I can sleep knowing everything is in good hands.
RE: Ruby Gonzalez Thank you for all your help on my rental. Your name (Ruby) truly expresses what a treasure you are to those of us fortunate enough to interact with you. Best wishes.
I think A.T. Smith is doing a fantastic job. Ruby has been very helpful. I don’t have to worry about my property being taken care of. I’ve been very happy with the management.
I love Laura. She is young and still learning but she is innovative and thoughtful. She’s putting good ideas out there. I’ve really enjoyed working with her because of her personality and her understanding in what I’m looking for. It has been really nice. I loved Connie too, and nobody’s perfect. I think it is really hard to have a client and really understand what it is that client truly wants. And on the other hand, what it is truly going to take to keep these places up and rent them at the best price. I give Laura a lot of credit.
The location of the building is excellent. I enjoyed living in the unit I lease from you very much. Generally it was a great experience.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.