- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 233-3976
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
RE: Columbine Gardens Apts Management was very helpful and promptly responded. Property was well maintained.
I loved renting from A.T. Smith. I have lived in this unit for 10 years. Before that I rented two other units from Ruby. If anything I liked was available, I would have stayed with A.T. Smith & Co. Ruby is great at what she does!
Everyone we have experienced at A.T. smith has been very professional. Had my job not changed, we would have stayed here as long as you would have let us!
I just would like to thank Ruby and her maintenance staff for the great job they did on my bathroom. It looks great!!!! I have been a tenant for 3 years and due to your great customer service and professionalism I will continue to be a tenant. Thank you all again so much!!!!
Overall I think A.T. Smith is doing very well. Serina resolves problems and gets us the answers we need when we ask and she gets decent tenants. We’ve been doing business with A.T. smith since 1988 so we wouldn’t be using your services if we didn’t think you were good. From the administrative side, we deal with Thomas a lot and he is wonderful. His recording keeping and getting us copies of invoices or answering questions is spot on. He’s great.
I enjoyed living here and Ruby was a nice person to deal with. She was well informed and communicated easily when I had questions. If I need to rent again, I will definitely look to A.T. Smith & Co.
RE; Laura Freese, Property Manager We had a good 2 years with one of the most friendly managers around, Laura Freese. Always able to help when we needed it.
I love my apartment. Laura was awesome and very pleasant to work with.
RE: Ruby Gonzalez We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful job you have done managing our buildings for us over these many years. You are such a professional and we have the utmost respect for you!
RE: Nikki…….This almost slipped my mind but I wanted to thank you for arranging our inspection of our Condo. It is very nice to have a representative that is trustworthy, reliable, and dependable. We do appreciate you and wish you the very best as you continue to ascend those Colorado Mountains.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.