- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
Thanks for getting the place(our property) rented!!! I knew you would be the best property manager(Ruby Gonzalez), so glad to have you doing this for Mom’s house.
I appreciate everything A.T. Smith & Co has done for me during my six year stay, but it’s time for a change. I know the unit will go quick. It’s been one of the best apartments and location I’ve had the pleasure of living in. Thank you for all your work and understanding.
I have enjoyed doing business with you for the last couple of years and will keep you in mind if I ever need your services again.
The work Alan Hale did was perfect. It was done with knowledgeable and splendid skill.
I think very highly of Ruby. She’s done an excellent job for me and looks out for my interests. I have complete trust in Ruby.
It’s been a great experience so far. I know Ruby is managing a lot of properties and you have a lot going on but sometimes I don’t get calls back as soon as I’d like. But then again sometimes it’s not critical things. At the end of the day you guys are managing a lot of properties and we’ve been very satisfied with living there. You (Sue) and Maryland you guys are top notch, great customer service, really make us feel like it’s our home even though we are just renting. We definitely love living there. We love you guys.
I love how promptly maintenance and any other concern was handled. Ruby was always very helpful and understanding. The new fire alarm system is great!
A.T. Smith is doing fine. We’ve been with A.T. Smith & Co for about 22 years. We jus bought 2 more rentals and signed those properties up with A.T. Smith. So we now have a condo and 3 houses with A.T. Smith, we’re happy.
RE: Laura Freese: Thank you very much for all that you did this spring to prepare and rent my property in Littleton. I appreciate your diligence and professionalism.
Nikki Cole has managed our duplex in Aurora for several years now. We have never had any issues. She communicates well with us when there has been a vacancy or a significant repair. Our duplex has never been empty for more than 30 day. As soon as a tenant has moved out, she is quick to have it ready to rent again. Recently, Nikki has taken over a second property of ours; a single family home in Centennial. We were having major problems with the tenant and Nikki was able to resolve our issues quickly and efficiently. We were always kept up to speed on the resolution. As a property manager, we couldn’t speak more highly of Nikki Cole. She is always professional and friendly. We don’t have to think twice about our properties because we know they are in good hands.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.