- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 233-3976
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
Laura was a great property manager. Things were fixed on time and affordable rent. Thank you for making this apartment feel like home.
I love how maintenance comes when needed. I love when you call someone picks up the phone. All & all I love it.
Laura was always kind and helpful. She was always willing to talk through concerns and/or problems. We loved the location of the property.
I liked having the emergency maintenance phone number for after hours. That helped me a lot when our heat broke in the middle of the night. We loved the option to pay rent on-line! That is really convenient.
RE: Ruby Gonzalez We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful job you have done managing our buildings for us over these many years. You are such a professional and we have the utmost respect for you!
The location of the building is excellent. I enjoyed living in the unit I lease from you very much. Generally it was a great experience.
RE: Ruby Gonzalez, Property Manager Thank you for the awesome professionalism and quick attention to your tenant‘s needs. This includes your resident manager and her family.
I think Ruby does a superb job! Ruby and Maryland are the ones that I interface with and they do an excellant job of getting the properties re-rented and get the necessary work done whether it’s major or not depending on the tenant. They provide good communication and I’m really satified. I’ve been with A.T. Smith & Co. well over 20 years. I would say we started using A.T. Smith’s sevices in the late 80’s and they have been handling everything ever since then.
I have lived here ( rental property) for 5 years and dearly loved Connie before she passed away. Ruby stepped in and she has just been a jewel. And we lost Steve & Liz as our Resident Managers but Ron & Deanna have been awesome. I’m very happy here.
RE: Ruby Gonzalez Thank you for all your help on my rental. Your name (Ruby) truly expresses what a treasure you are to those of us fortunate enough to interact with you. Best wishes.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.