- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
RE: Ruby Gonzalez We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful job you have done managing our buildings for us over these many years. You are such a professional and we have the utmost respect for you!
I have enjoyed doing business with you for the last couple of years and will keep you in mind if I ever need your services again.
Company gives very fast response on things but sometimes on things that are a small matter tends to take a little bit longer. Everything is great.
I am really going to miss our apartment here. It was very comfy and the next renters will love it just like I did. Thank you Ruby for all the good work and understanding.
I have lived here ( rental property) for 5 years and dearly loved Connie before she passed away. Ruby stepped in and she has just been a jewel. And we lost Steve & Liz as our Resident Managers but Ron & Deanna have been awesome. I’m very happy here.
I think A.T. Smith is doing a fantastic job. Ruby has been very helpful. I don’t have to worry about my property being taken care of. I’ve been very happy with the management.
My wife Ann Marie and I wanted to send a short note to say THANK YOU and give proper credit to Ruby for a job well done. We live out of state, so we had some anxiety about the recent departure of our tenant of 2 years but Ruby rented it with NO DOWN TIME. We lost nothing in the way of rent. We couldn’t be more pleased about that. We just thought you should know.
I would like to thank Laura for everything. She was always on top of everything and she called me to check if everything was going well and she made sure when I needed something done in this house, it got done.
I loved renting from A.T. Smith. I have lived in this unit for 10 years. Before that I rented two other units from Ruby. If anything I liked was available, I would have stayed with A.T. Smith & Co. Ruby is great at what she does!
When I first moved in 2 years ago, I was having a rough patch. Laura took GREAT care of me upon move in and continued her hospitality throughout my 2 years at the complex. She has done a wonderful job!
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.