- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
I think A.T. Smith is doing a fantastic job. Ruby has been very helpful. I don’t have to worry about my property being taken care of. I’ve been very happy with the management.
The management and the property were awesome.
Everyone is nice. Laura is extremely helpful and gets back to us quickly if there is a problem.
I think Ruby does a superb job! Ruby and Maryland are the ones that I interface with and they do an excellant job of getting the properties re-rented and get the necessary work done whether it’s major or not depending on the tenant. They provide good communication and I’m really satified. I’ve been with A.T. Smith & Co. well over 20 years. I would say we started using A.T. Smith’s sevices in the late 80′s and they have been handling everything ever since then.
I loved renting from A.T. Smith. I have lived in this unit for 10 years. Before that I rented two other units from Ruby. If anything I liked was available, I would have stayed with A.T. Smith & Co. Ruby is great at what she does!
Everyone we have experienced at A.T. smith has been very professional. Had my job not changed, we would have stayed here as long as you would have let us!
When I first moved in 2 years ago, I was having a rough patch. Laura took GREAT care of me upon move in and continued her hospitality throughout my 2 years at the complex. She has done a wonderful job!
I appreciate everything A.T. Smith & Co has done for me during my six year stay, but it’s time for a change. I know the unit will go quick. It’s been one of the best apartments and location I’ve had the pleasure of living in. Thank you for all your work and understanding.
I love Laura. She is young and still learning but she is innovative and thoughtful. She’s putting good ideas out there. I’ve really enjoyed working with her because of her personality and her understanding in what I’m looking for. It has been really nice. I loved Connie too, and nobody’s perfect. I think it is really hard to have a client and really understand what it is that client truly wants. And on the other hand, what it is truly going to take to keep these places up and rent them at the best price. I give Laura a lot of credit.
My wife Ann Marie and I wanted to send a short note to say THANK YOU and give proper credit to Ruby for a job well done. We live out of state, so we had some anxiety about the recent departure of our tenant of 2 years but Ruby rented it with NO DOWN TIME. We lost nothing in the way of rent. We couldn’t be more pleased about that. We just thought you should know.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.