- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
I think Ruby does a superb job! Ruby and Maryland are the ones that I interface with and they do an excellant job of getting the properties re-rented and get the necessary work done whether it’s major or not depending on the tenant. They provide good communication and I’m really satified. I’ve been with A.T. Smith & Co. well over 20 years. I would say we started using A.T. Smith’s sevices in the late 80’s and they have been handling everything ever since then.
I love how promptly maintenance and any other concern was handled. Ruby was always very helpful and understanding. The new fire alarm system is great!
I just wanted you to know how much we appreciate you. Laura is by far the best landlord I’ve ever had! Great communication and always very friendly! It has been great to work with you. It made our rental experience great!
Everyone is nice. Laura is extremely helpful and gets back to us quickly if there is a problem.
RE: Columbine Gardens Apts Management was very helpful and promptly responded. Property was well maintained.
I have enjoyed doing business with you for the last couple of years and will keep you in mind if I ever need your services again.
I think very highly of Ruby. She’s done an excellent job for me and looks out for my interests. I have complete trust in Ruby.
Laura was always kind and helpful. She was always willing to talk through concerns and/or problems. We loved the location of the property.
My husband and I are new tenants in your property at Franklin St. I wanted to share with you my experience working with Ruby and Crystal. Ruby took a lot of time with us on the day of the lease signing to make sure we understood everything and that we were comfortable. On move-in day, Crystal was very thorough with our walk-through and helpful with any last questions we had. Ruby also stopped by to make sure we were happy and everything was going smoothly. I appreciate your company’s attention to detail with the preparation of the home. We are 4 days into our new home and we couldn’t be happier.
Thank you so much. I appreciate the time and courtesy you all put into us after Ruby became our property manager.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.