- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 233-3976
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
I had a great experience renting from A.T. Smith & Co. We loved it and never had any trouble living there or in the area.
I have appreciated Jessie’s work in managing the building and your promptness in addressing any maintenance issues.
I just wanted to thank Ruby and Sue for at least helping me through my move out process. They really tried to make a positive out of a negative situation and for that I am grateful. I would rent from A.T. Smith in the future if Ruby & Sue were my management representatives.
RE: Laura Freese: Thank you very much for all that you did this spring to prepare and rent my property in Littleton. I appreciate your diligence and professionalism.
Everything was always fast and easy with A.T. Smith & Company.
Overall this has been a nice place to live. I really love the openness between the buildings, the smell of lilacs blooming and wafting thru my open windows. The apartments are large and roomy. Ruby has always been very pleasant to deal with and resolves issues quickly. As for the resident managers Ron & Deanna were very friendly and always helpful. T.S. was a great manager.
I love how promptly maintenance and any other concern was handled. Ruby was always very helpful and understanding. The new fire alarm system is great!
I have enjoyed doing business with you for the last couple of years and will keep you in mind if I ever need your services again.
My husband and I are new tenants in your property at Franklin St. I wanted to share with you my experience working with Ruby and Crystal. Ruby took a lot of time with us on the day of the lease signing to make sure we understood everything and that we were comfortable. On move-in day, Crystal was very thorough with our walk-through and helpful with any last questions we had. Ruby also stopped by to make sure we were happy and everything was going smoothly. I appreciate your company’s attention to detail with the preparation of the home. We are 4 days into our new home and we couldn’t be happier.
RE; Laura Freese, Property Manager We had a good 2 years with one of the most friendly managers around, Laura Freese. Always able to help when we needed it.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.