- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 233-3976
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
I just wanted to thank Ruby and Sue for at least helping me through my move out process. They really tried to make a positive out of a negative situation and for that I am grateful. I would rent from A.T. Smith in the future if Ruby & Sue were my management representatives.
Laura was always kind and helpful. She was always willing to talk through concerns and/or problems. We loved the location of the property.
I love my apartment. Laura was awesome and very pleasant to work with.
Everyone is nice. Laura is extremely helpful and gets back to us quickly if there is a problem.
I love how promptly maintenance and any other concern was handled. Ruby was always very helpful and understanding. The new fire alarm system is great!
Steve, You’ve mentioned improving your services to your clients. I simply cannot imagine better or more considerate service than your firm provides. I thank you.
RE: Ruby Gonzalez, Property Manager Thank you for the awesome professionalism and quick attention to your tenant‘s needs. This includes your resident manager and her family.
The location of the building is excellent. I enjoyed living in the unit I lease from you very much. Generally it was a great experience.
I have enjoyed doing business with you for the last couple of years and will keep you in mind if I ever need your services again.
I would like to start by stating that the service and professionalism I’ve received from the maintenance crew of your company has been top-notch. I speak specifically of Alan and Johnny. These two individuals have demonstrated a professionalism and positive attitude and knowledge of their trade that you (or one) just don’t run into everyday, even from the “best of the best” of servicemen out in the market. I have always enjoyed their brightness and friendly output, but most importantly, their competence in their trade. You can’t just find that combination in any place. Your company possesses a true asset in these men and I can only hope that you hang onto them.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.