- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
I have appreciated Jessie’s work in managing the building and your promptness in addressing any maintenance issues.
Laura was a great property manager. Things were fixed on time and affordable rent. Thank you for making this apartment feel like home.
I just wanted to tell you how much of a God send you were to me yesterday! As you know life has thrown me through a few loops lately, and to have someone help me as quickly and kindly as possible made one thing in life easier right now! You are amazing at what you do, and I have never rented from a company so attentive and so quick! Again, my deepest gratitude and thanks for doing what you do well.
RE: Laura Freese: Thank you very much for all that you did this spring to prepare and rent my property in Littleton. I appreciate your diligence and professionalism.
I have lived here ( rental property) for 5 years and dearly loved Connie before she passed away. Ruby stepped in and she has just been a jewel. And we lost Steve & Liz as our Resident Managers but Ron & Deanna have been awesome. I’m very happy here.
Ruby was a delight. I hope all my new landlords are as decent and professional.
I would like to mention that Jesse Adams is a superb resident manager. Extremely good in cleaning the hallways, courteous and a nice person. Thanks again for your assistance and consideration. Ruby was very courteous as lease manager.
The work Alan Hale did was perfect. It was done with knowledgeable and splendid skill.
Overall I think A.T. Smith is doing very well. Serina resolves problems and gets us the answers we need when we ask and she gets decent tenants. We’ve been doing business with A.T. smith since 1988 so we wouldn’t be using your services if we didn’t think you were good. From the administrative side, we deal with Thomas a lot and he is wonderful. His recording keeping and getting us copies of invoices or answering questions is spot on. He’s great.
Laura was always kind and helpful. She was always willing to talk through concerns and/or problems. We loved the location of the property.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.