- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
The work Alan Hale did was perfect. It was done with knowledgeable and splendid skill.
My wife Ann Marie and I wanted to send a short note to say THANK YOU and give proper credit to Ruby for a job well done. We live out of state, so we had some anxiety about the recent departure of our tenant of 2 years but Ruby rented it with NO DOWN TIME. We lost nothing in the way of rent. We couldn’t be more pleased about that. We just thought you should know.
RE: Columbine Gardens Apts Management was very helpful and promptly responded. Property was well maintained.
I just would like to thank Ruby and her maintenance staff for the great job they did on my bathroom. It looks great!!!! I have been a tenant for 3 years and due to your great customer service and professionalism I will continue to be a tenant. Thank you all again so much!!!!
Laura was always kind and helpful. She was always willing to talk through concerns and/or problems. We loved the location of the property.
Nikki Cole has managed our duplex in Aurora for several years now. We have never had any issues. She communicates well with us when there has been a vacancy or a significant repair. Our duplex has never been empty for more than 30 day. As soon as a tenant has moved out, she is quick to have it ready to rent again. Recently, Nikki has taken over a second property of ours; a single family home in Centennial. We were having major problems with the tenant and Nikki was able to resolve our issues quickly and efficiently. We were always kept up to speed on the resolution. As a property manager, we couldn’t speak more highly of Nikki Cole. She is always professional and friendly. We don’t have to think twice about our properties because we know they are in good hands.
I had a problem with a tenant several years ago that A. T. Smith took care of. Tenant’s are screened better now than back then. A.T. Smith is doing a great job.
I liked having the emergency maintenance phone number for after hours. That helped me a lot when our heat broke in the middle of the night. We loved the option to pay rent on-line! That is really convenient.
I had a great experience renting from A.T. Smith & Co. We loved it and never had any trouble living there or in the area.
Everything was always fast and easy with A.T. Smith & Company.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.