- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
We recently moved into one of Ruby’s properties and couldn’t be more thrilled with the services and easiness of Ruby Gonzalez. She made our moving process very manageable and made sure we got put into a very nice place for our first home here in Denver. Our many thanks to your company and Ruby’s services and we plan on using you again if and when we move.
Thanks so much for all your work. I feel so relieved that Ruby and Crystal can handle all the management tasks!
Overall I think A.T. Smith is doing very well. Serina resolves problems and gets us the answers we need when we ask and she gets decent tenants. We’ve been doing business with A.T. smith since 1988 so we wouldn’t be using your services if we didn’t think you were good. From the administrative side, we deal with Thomas a lot and he is wonderful. His recording keeping and getting us copies of invoices or answering questions is spot on. He’s great.
Company gives very fast response on things but sometimes on things that are a small matter tends to take a little bit longer. Everything is great.
I just wanted to thank Ruby and Sue for at least helping me through my move out process. They really tried to make a positive out of a negative situation and for that I am grateful. I would rent from A.T. Smith in the future if Ruby & Sue were my management representatives.
Everyone is nice. Laura is extremely helpful and gets back to us quickly if there is a problem.
I think very highly of Ruby. She’s done an excellent job for me and looks out for my interests. I have complete trust in Ruby.
I enjoyed living here and Ruby was a nice person to deal with. She was well informed and communicated easily when I had questions. If I need to rent again, I will definitely look to A.T. Smith & Co.
I loved renting from A.T. Smith. I have lived in this unit for 10 years. Before that I rented two other units from Ruby. If anything I liked was available, I would have stayed with A.T. Smith & Co. Ruby is great at what she does!
I love how promptly maintenance and any other concern was handled. Ruby was always very helpful and understanding. The new fire alarm system is great!
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.