- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
I think Ruby does a superb job! Ruby and Maryland are the ones that I interface with and they do an excellant job of getting the properties re-rented and get the necessary work done whether it’s major or not depending on the tenant. They provide good communication and I’m really satified. I’ve been with A.T. Smith & Co. well over 20 years. I would say we started using A.T. Smith’s sevices in the late 80′s and they have been handling everything ever since then.
Nikki, I cannot thank you enough for providing us a nice home for the last year. It has been a great home for us with many good memories.
I think Ruby is great. Ruby is always on top of everything. She takes care of everything so I don’t have to worry about it. It’s great, we really appreciate it.
Thanks for getting the place(our property) rented!!! I knew you would be the best property manager(Ruby Gonzalez), so glad to have you doing this for Mom’s house.
RE: Laura Freese: Thank you very much for all that you did this spring to prepare and rent my property in Littleton. I appreciate your diligence and professionalism.
My wife Ann Marie and I wanted to send a short note to say THANK YOU and give proper credit to Ruby for a job well done. We live out of state, so we had some anxiety about the recent departure of our tenant of 2 years but Ruby rented it with NO DOWN TIME. We lost nothing in the way of rent. We couldn’t be more pleased about that. We just thought you should know.
I have enjoyed doing business with you for the last couple of years and will keep you in mind if I ever need your services again.
We had an overall wonderful experience living at Dover apartments under A.T. Smith & Co. Laura was always very cordial and she handled maintenance requests in a timely manner. Thank You
I just wanted you to know how much we appreciate you. Laura is by far the best landlord I’ve ever had! Great communication and always very friendly! It has been great to work with you. It made our rental experience great!
Everyone is nice. Laura is extremely helpful and gets back to us quickly if there is a problem.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.