- Property Management Services
- Apartment Management Services
- Meet Our Team
- Why Hire A.T. Smith?
- Contact Us
A.T. Smith & Company can offer you a wide range of property management services. Our team of property managers have years of experience in dealing with the day to day management problems including; maintenance, marketing, leasing, communications and inspections necessary to effectively manage your property. Call Us Today and Find Out We Can Help (303) 732-5283
Apartment Management Services We handle all aspects of property management services including: Inspections Accounting Communications A COMPLETE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR PROPERTY MANAGERS
A.T. Smith & Company is a property management firm that specializes in leasing, managing and maintaining residential rental properties including single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, plexes and apartment buildings.
I have enjoyed doing business with you for the last couple of years and will keep you in mind if I ever need your services again.
RE: Laura Freese: Thank you very much for all that you did this spring to prepare and rent my property in Littleton. I appreciate your diligence and professionalism.
Laura was a great property manager. Things were fixed on time and affordable rent. Thank you for making this apartment feel like home.
I really like living in the apartment because Ruby Gonzalez was the manager. Whenever I needed something, she attempted to fix everything that was necessary.
We had an overall wonderful experience living at Dover apartments under A.T. Smith & Co. Laura was always very cordial and she handled maintenance requests in a timely manner. Thank You
I enjoyed living here and Ruby was a nice person to deal with. She was well informed and communicated easily when I had questions. If I need to rent again, I will definitely look to A.T. Smith & Co.
A.T. Smith is doing fine. We’ve been with A.T. Smith & Co for about 22 years. We jus bought 2 more rentals and signed those properties up with A.T. Smith. So we now have a condo and 3 houses with A.T. Smith, we’re happy.
Nikki Cole has managed our duplex in Aurora for several years now. We have never had any issues. She communicates well with us when there has been a vacancy or a significant repair. Our duplex has never been empty for more than 30 day. As soon as a tenant has moved out, she is quick to have it ready to rent again. Recently, Nikki has taken over a second property of ours; a single family home in Centennial. We were having major problems with the tenant and Nikki was able to resolve our issues quickly and efficiently. We were always kept up to speed on the resolution. As a property manager, we couldn’t speak more highly of Nikki Cole. She is always professional and friendly. We don’t have to think twice about our properties because we know they are in good hands.
The work Alan Hale did was perfect. It was done with knowledgeable and splendid skill.
I have lived here ( rental property) for 5 years and dearly loved Connie before she passed away. Ruby stepped in and she has just been a jewel. And we lost Steve & Liz as our Resident Managers but Ron & Deanna have been awesome. I’m very happy here.
It makes a lot of sense to hire a professional property management company.
- We take the hassles out of owning rental property.
- You will save loads of time.
- We know how to keep the bad tenants out.
- We collect the rent. We know what to do when the rent is not paid.
- We know the rental market.
- We deal with emergencies and other calls 24/7.
- We know the laws. Violations can create enormous problems that are time consuming and very expensive.
- We deal with 3rd parties concerned about your property; neighbors and government entities.
- We know how to deal with the pet issue.
- We know how to enforce the terms of the lease.
- We know how to inspect the property and prepare it for a new tenant.
- We handle all maintenance requests such as;
- There is no heat.
- The drain is clogged.
- There are bugs all over.
- The plumbing fixtures are leaking.
- There is no hot water.
- I am locked out!
- Etc. etc.
We handle all tenant complaints such as;
- The neighbors play their music too loud.
- The lawn is drying out because the sprinkler system is not working.
- I think the neighbors are dealing drugs.
- There is trash all over.
- Some one broke into my apartment.
- Etc. etc.